bright coloured baby quilt

It is such a joy to make baby quilts. You can use all kind of colours, from bright to pale. There are great fabrics for sale, I have owls, dinosaurs, monsters, sheep and chickens, vintage cowboys, cars, farm animals! I have no idea when I am going to use all these !!! I am a fabric addict, what to do about that???
Went yesterday with a friend to a secondhand store here in Sparta and saw lovely cotton curtains with bright cars. I couldn't resist again. Well, it is not the only thing I bought !!

A few weeks ago I finished a baby quilt in green and fuchsia.


I love bright colours and threw a few cushions on top of it



I still have to find a better place to make pictures of quilts. The washing line isn't  ok. I was lucky there was no wind and the quilt stayed in place. 



Comments

  1. So vibrant colors!!! Very nice quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt with nice colors! Have a nice day! Anneli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik zag die schattige kleurtjes al op mijn dashboard staan, wat een prachtige baby quilt.
    Wij hebben hier een frisse maar zonnige dag, is het bij jullie al voorjaar=
    Groet,
    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtig kleurig quilt!! Kan me voorstellen dat je daar graag aan werkt.
    En ja, wat die verslaving betreft: of alles in handwerken verwerken of nee zeggen! Maar ik denk dat je al die stofjes wel ergens in verwerkt!
    Die kussentjes zijn ook prachtig!

    Liefs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely quilt with such vibrant colors. I like the hot pink you put on the back, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Ada,
    Well, the only solution to buying lots of fabrics is to steadily produce items so you use them up!
    Lovely baby quilt you show us here. Oh, I know about photographing larger pieces being hard... Indoors it is the light factor that works as a negative and outside you don't know where and how.
    Love the way you captured them however.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely baby quilt!!!!!!!! The colours are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
    Καλή Σαρακοστή, dear Ada!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its your best quilt!!!!!I LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!!What colors!!!!Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Il est très beau ce patch, magnifiques couleurs ! Bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts